Welcome to Zion Church Cultural Centre!
The sunny, warm, historic feel of Zion CCC makes it the perfect place for a wide variety of events, including art classes, shows and performances; meetings, retreats, or seminars; weddings, showers or receptions; and anniversary, holiday or retirement parties – any time of the year.
Originally built by the Methodists of L’Amaroux community in 1873 it was acquired by the Borough of North York in 1971 and designated as a heritage site representative of a typical rural church. In 1998 Zion reopened as a cultural facility, celebrating the North York's special heritage and serving to promote arts and culture in the community.
Today the Centre is available for a variety of uses, including craft shows, performances, recitals, visual art displays, meetings, workshops and other artistic, cultural and community needs. Come visit us soon!
PLEASE NOTE: No new bookings are being taken for Zion Church Cultural Centre at this time. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and encourage you to consider one of the many other heritage buildings available for rent through the City of Toronto. If you are looking for a cultural centre please consider one of Arts Services' two other facilities: the Assembly Hall and Cedar Ridge Creative Centre. There are also excellent facilities available for rent through Toronto Museums.
About this City of Toronto owned Facebook Site:
When using the Zion CCC Facebook page please do not include any personal information as all posted material on this site is considered to be part of a public record as defined by section 27 of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
By contacting or contributing to a City of Toronto social media account, you agree to:
- Be respectful of other users of this site.
- Stay on topic and not upload content or post a comment that is unrelated to the purpose of the site.
- Not engage in harassment, personal attacks, or abuse toward individuals or organizations.
- Not use language that is discriminatory, hateful, or violent towards identifiable groups or that incites others to discriminate, practice hate or violence.
- Not break the law or encourage others to do so (this includes defamation, breaching privacy, breaching another person's intellectual property rights such as copyright, condoning illegal activity and contempt of court).
- Not post personal information – addresses, phone numbers, email addresses or other online contact details – relating either to you or other individuals.
- Not register more than one user account per person.
- Not impersonate or falsely claim to represent a person or an organization. You will not attempt to log on using another user's account.
- Not make any commercial endorsement or promotion of any product, service or publication.
- If you are aged 16 or under, you will obtain your parent's/guardian's permission before participating. Users without this consent are not allowed to participate or provide us with personal information.
Users should be aware that, unless otherwise stated, all posts or comments by the public on a City of Toronto social media site are considered to be part of a public record as defined by section 27 of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. This includes any information attached or included in a post (e.g. information linked to a username) Please be advised that the privacy provisions of Part 2 of that Act would not apply to any information you post.
Built in 1873, Zion Church Cultural Centre has been a community cultural facility since 1997. Today Zion CCC is a beautiful arts rental space and creative cultural hub located in eastern North York.