Founded in 1988, and headquartered in Toronto Canada, SQL Power Group Inc. is a global application Software firm specializing in Business Intelligence and XBRL-based implementations. Our consultants possess deep domain knowledge and strong practice expertise in XBRL, Data Integration and Analytics and will successfully de-risk any XBRL implementation.
SQL Power has an unparalleled track record of successfully implementing turn-key XBRL regulatory solutions. Since implementing the first XBRL-based Regulatory Solution in Canada in 2009, SQL Power has been at the forefront of XBRL software innovation - rolling out the world's first fully-integrated XBRL data collection, return management and analytics solution geared specifically for business users.
The SQL Power XBRL platform supports international standards and best practices for Data Collection, returns management, and near real time Analytics. The system also enables direct system-to-system information sharing between Financial Regulatory authorities and the downstream institutions they supervise.
SQL Power Solutions were built organically from the ground up specifically to satisfy complex and evolving financial regulatory requirements.
Business-User-Driven Taxonomy Design:
- Rules-based, metadata-driven GUI design facility gives full control to regulators and policy makers at the business user level, and simplifies the ongoing management of the system
- Simple and easy-to-use Taxonomy Design facility allows business users to quickly change Taxonomies (data collection rules) to respond to changing trends and monitoring requirements
Facilitated Web-based Filing:
- A Zero-Footprint (thin client) forms-based XBRL solution removes the XBRL technological and financial burden from the filers and allows them to report their financials over the web without any knowledge of XBRL
- Facilitated data collection facility provides regulators and filers with a quick and smooth transition to XBRL and provides for immediate XBRL adoption and 100% compliance
- Submission forms are automatically rendered from the latest taxonomy and allows filers to validate their filing against the latest taxonomy prior to submission
- Pre-validated filings reduce regulators processing and re-submission costs
- SQL Power's pre-built Analytics Data Mart comes bundled with MicroStrategy and delivers instant reports, ROLAP cubes, Data Mining, Mobile Dashboards and an ad-hoc Business Intelligence environment
- Fully-integrated analytics platform allows regulators and investors alike to monitor and assess organizational performance in near real time (approx. 15 seconds after submission)
- Standardized electronic "content" enables direct system-to-system information sharing between filing entities, Central Banks and other regulatory agencies, and minimizes error rates as information moves from regulated sources through to the regulators analytical software via straight through processing (STP)
SQL Power has an impeccable track record of end-to-end XBRL implementations that yield all the benefits of XBRL while addressing all of the traditional shortcomings. SQL Power has credible, relevant experience and skill in delivering XBRL infrastructure. We offer time-tested software, an experienced development team and a complete understanding of specific banking supervision and solvency regulatory reporting challenges. We bring to the table a long history of innovation, developing productivity tools to automate and simplify every aspect of data migration and integration - including one of the first ETL tools on the market in 1996.
SQL Power Group is a global application Software firm specializing in XBRL financial data collection and Business Intelligence solutions for regulators
Founded in 1988, and headquartered in Toronto Canada, SQL Power Group Inc. is a global application Software firm specializing in Business Intelligence and XBRL reporting solutions. Since implementing the first Regulatory XBRL Solution in Canada in 2009, SQL Power has been at the forefront of XBRL software innovation - rolling out the world's first fully-integrated XBRL data collection, return management and analytics solution designed specifically for regulators' business users. Our consultants possess deep domain knowledge and strong practice expertise in XBRL, Data Integration and Analytics and will help de-risk any XBRL implementation.
We believe everyone deserves successful, state-of-the-art Business Intelligence solutions. We strive to be the leading provider of Data Migration, XBRL and Business Intelligence solutions to value-oriented organizations around the world.