• Extensive development & production support experience in Amdocs CRM modules CIM, Support, Billing Manager, Rule Manager & Admin in both Amdocs CRM 6.0 ,Amdocs CRM 7.5 and Amdocs CRM 7.5.2
• Responsible for leading technical aspects of project from inception through to deployment. Participate in analysis and system design specification sessions. Documentation of design options and solutions according to both System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology and Agile based development environment. Ensure that solutions adhere to development best practices and architectural principles.
• Apply analytical skills to resolve problems and deliver viable solutions. Anticipate obstacles and execute proactive approaches to issues. Active participation in issue resolution.
• In-depth development & production support expertise in Amdocs CRM Integration components such as CTI Multimedia Integrator, SOA, Integration Gateway and Background Action Processor.
• Knowledge of Amdocs Work order management system (WOM) from scheduling appointments to service fulfillment by technician integration with legacy system like Click, Advantex, SAM etc.
• Proficient in handling production service calls, critical incidents through effective trouble shooting, including call center user remote monitoring & incident control troubleshooting hot-line calls with external/customer teams.
• Hands-on knowledge of Performance Analysis, handling Memory leaks, stuck threads & Core Dumps.
• Creating and maintaining weblogic cluster architecture including load balancing, apache web server and RAC DB.
• Thorough & in-depth experience in Amdocs cross-portfolio products including Amdocs Integration Framework, Amdocs Process Manager, Customer Information Hub (CIH).
• Integration in developing, troubleshooting & supporting Amdocs CRM integrations with Ensemble (API Link), CSM Online (Front End), Amdocs Billing 7.5, AR, Collection, Bill Formatter & Ordering 7.5, Customer Care, Billing, Service Activation, Rating, Invoicing.(Involving both BSS and OSS integration )
• Heavily experienced in supporting, troubleshooting & fixing integrations of Amdocs products with external systems including Oracle Service Bus (ALSB), SF Remedy, Epiphany Campaign & Offer Management System, E-mail Gateway & CA Single Sign-On.
• Designed & Developed tools like JNLP Offline launcher, AIF Simulator, EJB Simulator and CRM Memory Analyzer.
Provide technical and managerial consulting services to Amdocs implementations.
Our mission is to be the best at providing software solutions and consultancy services that fulfil our customer’s need.